Have plans to live and work in Canada?
Well, no surprise, as it’s the best country in the world based on the quality of life. In the latest 2020 best country ranking released by US News and World Report, Canada is right up on the list based on various human living parameters. Let’s look at the best country survey and determine how Canada is sitting on the top 3 positions for crucial parameters.
- Canada is No.1 Country in the World based on the quality of life
- 2nd Best country for Citizenship
- 3rd best country in the world overall
As you have seen why Canada is the best country for the new immigrants, you must be thinking, is Canada easy to immigrate? Well, let’s find out the answer to your question.
Is it easy to immigrate to Canada?
Well, Canada is not just the best country, but also the most comfortable country to move to on permanent visa. The Canadian government has an ambitious plan of inviting more than one million people as permanent residents by 2023. Out of the total number, 4,10,000 newcomers will become a part of Canada in 2021. All these immigrants will be allowed through different immigration programs and Canada streams, i.e. Express Entry PNP, etc.
To put this massive plan into action and meet the annual immigration target the government has taken various steps including crucial changes in the immigration rules and process requirements to offer Canada immigration applicants the best and easiest way to migrate to Canada.
What is the easiest way to immigrate to Canada?
If you are a skilled worker from an overseas country, there are two essential pathways to immigrate to Canada permanently, i.e.
- Express Entry system
- Provincial Nominee Programs
Every year, tens of thousands of Canadian immigration aspirants apply for permanent residency in Canada through these two programs. These two programs have made Canada’s permanent residency program one of the easiest in the world.
How to apply Canada PR through Express Entry System?
Express Entry System of Canada is the best and fastest immigration program that allocates permanent residency to the successful applicants. Hence, at now it can be considered as the easiest way to immigrate to Canada 2021. It is an online point-based immigration program that assesses the interested applicants based on their age, education, work experience, language ability (English or French), etc. Accordingly, it allocates them a point score.
The IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) launch a draw every fortnight to invite the top-scoring candidates to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada. Express Entry use Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), which assess the applicant’s based on their age, education, language skills, etc. and accordingly allocate CRS points score. As per the latest Express Entry draw, the CRS score requirement from IRCC is 454 Points or above to get Canada PR invitation.
Here is the stepwise process to apply in Express Entry System:
- Gather Essential documents: Two key documents you require to register a profile in online express entry system are: IELTS test for English proficiency and ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from WES or any other approved authority. The approved French language test is also valid to show as language ability proof.
- Submit the EOI profile in EE: Register your Federal Express Entry profile under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category as a skilled foreign worker applying Canada PR.
- Score at least 67 points under the FSW category, based on age, education, language skills, etc.
- Obtain high enough CRS Score: After passing FSW criteria, you will find a place in the Express Entry pool. Here you will be given a point score called CRS Score based on your education, experience, age, language, etc.
- Acquire Invitation to Apply (ITA): The IRCC will open a draw every 15 days to issue Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residency to the candidates with top CRS score in Express Entry pool. Cut off is announced for every EE draw.
- Submit Canada PR application: Once the invitation is received, you need to submit a complete Canada PR application along with required documents within 60 days
- PCC and medical certificate: Provide both the certificates once the visa officer requests for it
- Get Visa approval: If your application, document and candidature are found genuine, you will get PR visa approval from Immigration office.
How to apply Canada PR through Provincial Program?
If your point score is not high enough, you have an option to apply in provincial nominee program and get the provincial nomination. You can choose the easiest province to get PR in Canada, based on your profile. The provincial nomination helps you two ways in obtaining the Canada permanent residence visa.
Depending on the stream or category of a PNP you have chosen, it either adds 600 CRS score points in your express entry account (in this case you need to have your profile registered in express entry first). Secondly, it can enable you to apply Canada PR directly to IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada).
How to choose the right PNP stream to apply
Suppose you are applying in the express entry stream. In that case, you must register your profile in the Federal Express Entry system and select the option interested in ‘All Provinces and Territories’ or select the particular province you are interested in.
Some popular PNPs of Canada also has EOI (Expression of Interest) based system wherein the applicants first need to submit their EOI profile in the respective immigration system of PNPs. Subsequently, a provincial nominee program evaluates the submitted profiles and issue invitation to apply for a principal nomination to the selected applicants. A few key PNPs of Canada are OINP, NSNP, SINP, PEIPNP, MPNP, etc.
How to start the Canada PR Process?
Canadian permanent residency program is the most straightforward pathway to get Canada PR. However, given frequently changing immigration rules and complexities of visa guidelines, you are advised to choose a trusted visa consultant to prepare your file in an error-free manner, mainly if you apply for Canada PR for the first time.
However, make sure that you select the ICCRC registered Canada immigration consultant in India and accordingly proceed further after confirming your eligibility status and right visa program to apply. Visas Avenue Immigration is popular and registered visa consultant in India. The VA team has its Visa Consultancy offices all over India, i.e. Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Noida, Hyderabad, and Chennai. You may call or visit any of the VA branches to start your Canada immigration and permanent residency process.
Since most of the Canada Immigration process is online, the Visas Avenue team also offer the Visa Consultancy services to immigration applicants through online, on-call or Skype chat, etc. mediums. You may get in touch with Visas Avenue migration experts on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, receive a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.